.'..man is a musical being. His origin is in the spoken word. By sound was he sustained and by music he evolved. One day he will recognise music as a vital factor in the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual evolution of the whole human race.'
- Corinne Heline -
Sound baths are a fabulous introduction to the many benefits that can be acquired through sound therapy. These are good for relaxation and give an insight into how sound therapy works. Some people enjoy regularly attending sound baths to keep their stress levels low, others attend monthly.
Held in local halls and other larger spaces, these group gatherings maximise the use of the wide variety of instruments. You could always book your own sound bath session for a small group of people at 'Gong and Tonic' in Shamley Green if you didn't want to share a hall with strangers!
Clients arrive with their own yoga mat or similar to lie on, some even bring pillows and blankets, and they create their own space for relaxation. It is wise to wear comfy clothes and bring some water to these events.
The sound bath last for about an hour, starting with breathing techniques before the instruments begin and ending with a therapeutic percussion that grounds people before they leave.
Events are held regularly and are very popular so booking is advised. If you want to find out more about these or holding your own event, please do contact us.
The sound baths are £10 per person no matter which setting you prefer to attend.
- Contact me to book a time and discuss needsGong and Tonic
- contact me to arrange a convienient timeGong and Tonic
- Time is TBDGong and TonicTime is TBDGong and Tonic, Hullbrook Lane, Shamley Green, Guildford, UKNeed something a bit more than a sound bath. Have a 1-2-1 where treatment and sound is specific for your individual needs. Drum, gong, Himalayan Bowls or Crystals (or a combination) we talk to decide what you need. Feel so refreshed and amazing afterwards.
- Contact me to book a timeGong and Tonic
- Tue, 25 AugGong and Tonic25 Aug 2020, 19:00 – 20:00Gong and Tonic, Hullbrook Lane, Shamley Green, Guildford, UKduring these new and different times its about trying to find ways to deliver that are safe for all .... as I am lucky enough to have access to a beautiful private wood I thought it may be worthwhile exploring if this sort of session would appeal.... please let me know if of interest...
- Thu, 26 MarGong and Tonic
- Thu, 06 FebGong and Tonic
- Thu, 09 JanGong and Tonic
- Thu, 19 DecGong and Tonic19 Dec 2019, 19:15Gong and Tonic, Hullbrook Lane, Shamley Green, Guildford, UKLimited places, tickets must be purchased in advance as there are only 5 available, as this sound bath will be held in the purpose built cabin on Hullbrook Farm. Cosy, relaxed and informal the vibrations will still work their magic.... Join us